Commercial Marketing Manager – 102186
£80,000 to £82,000
Commercial Marketing Manager – £82,000 per annum PAYE – 18 Month Contract
Initially remote working however, should restrictions change must be able to commute to London Paddington.
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Commercial Marketing Manager who will help guide the strategy, planning and execution to support their store and targeting small business and education audiences.
* Lead the planning efforts associated with all SMB, EDU and co-marketing opportunities associated with these audiences.
* Develop an SMB and EDU focused integrated marketing calendar, that includes Corp initiated product and seasonal sales plays, coupled with locally relevant sales plays and partnerships – focused on driving commercial opportunities and leads for the sales teams.
* When COVID permits -Implement and execute commercial in-store marketing plans ranging from, events, experiences, social and hyper local advertising. The marketing plans should focus on building awareness, driving traffic and conversion.
* Partner across marketing team with a focus on small business and education to ensure key sales plays are localized and activated locally. Optimising lead nurturing processes through email, webinars, content, social channels and paid advertising
* Serve as a central point of contact for omni-channel marketing execution for SMB, EDU and co-marketing efforts
* Assist in managing local agency relationships to ensure quality executions.
* Outline and drive a successful cross team approach to leverage knowledge, content, budgets and existing relationships within Stores and across the company
* Initiate measurement methodologies and lead optimisation efforts of all program/ campaigns to demonstrate ROI. Communicate results and continue to evolve and mature our segment-focus in the stores
* Work with HQ Marketing Teams to leverage key campaigns and best practices, while delivering thought leadership to guide international best practise and evolving customer standards.
* Multi discipline Marketing experience (advertising, events, PR, visual merchandising, social) in B2B or technology preferred
* Forward-thinking digitally savvy individual who has a passion for integrated marketing communications and particularly execution
* Experience marketing to commercial accounts using modern marketing tools
* Project management experience and a strong ability to set priorities, establish process or drive improvements on existing methods
* Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast paced, diverse cross functional teams with minimal supervision
* Demonstrated decision making and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail
* Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Experience managing agency relationships
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.