£50,000 to £65,580
Commercial Manager- £52500 – £65,580 per annum- Permanent- London
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team on a permanent basis in London.
This role is responsible for delivering commercial activities within the Delivery teams. The role works alongside the supply chain and contractors within the development delivery teams, assuring and supporting their commercial activities to provide an independent view to Head of Commercial.
Some Key Responsibilities:
– Provide commercial support and decision-making across all the clients contracts and manage those contracts to ensure that they deliver the strategic objectives of the project throughout the term of the agreement and deliver demonstrable value for money;
– Negotiate Commercial Agreements with third parties, coordinating interfaces and integrating across contracts and suppliers;
– To be responsible for developing commercial works information, reviewing works information from other functions and drafting contract documents to ensure consistency and alignment with procurement plans.
– To be responsible for evaluating tenders and supporting moderation to achieve Contract Award.
– To be responsible for providing commercial assurance to Head of Commercial of all Delivery commercial activities, including:
* To be responsible for delivering commercial and contract management of the contracts to maintain effective commercial control;
* To be responsible for the administration of the obligations of the Project Manager under the NEC3 Contract, including assessment of: variations and compensation events, contract payments, and performance incentive.
* To be responsible for providing day to day ad hoc contract and commercial advice to client team;
* To be responsible for leading and reviewing estimates.
* To be responsible for leading commercial resources, agreeing objectives, managing performance and development to ensure staff have the necessary skills and support to deliver in their roles.
* Experience of managing commercial management teams’ members in infrastructure projects and programmes.
* Experience of working with or for publicly funded bodies and/or a publicly funded project.
* Experience of planning, developing and implementing infrastructure contracts and of working with procurement teams in tender preparation, administration and evaluation.
This position closes on Monday the 30th of November 2020
To apply please send a CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.