Collections Officer – Brixton (WFH) – 3 Month Contract – £23ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Collections Officer to join the team of a public sector organisation within Brixton.
Currently the role will be working from home, however this will be subject to change depending on the pandemic situation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Manage a portfolio of service charge accounts
* Monitor individual accounts, determining and taking appropriate action to ensure that account holders pay service charges in accordance with the obligations under their lease
* Authorise and check payment plans
* Maintain contact with account holders through letter, email, telephone, or face-to-face as appropriate; issue statements and other account documentation on request from the account holder
* Advise the account holder on the legal and statutory basis of service charges as appropriate
* Investigate any issues raised by the account holder with the accounting process, with service charges, and other issues, working closely with other teams within Home Ownership
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Good knowledge of leasehold issues, including but not limited to: service charges; repairs and maintenance responsibilities; current law and legislation
* Experience in leasehold management and practice, or of arrears management
* Experience in working as part of a customer-facing team, answering queries through a variety of channels within a customer focused organisation
* Experience of working with property management and accounting IT systems
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.