Clinical Nurse Manager
£32,000 to £37,000
Clinical Nurse Manager – Staffordshire – Permanent – Full-time – £32000 to £37000
STR Group Services are pleased to consider applications for the position of Clinical Nurse Manager working for our client based in the Staffordshire area on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC and have previous experience within a senior role. You will need to have essential skills and experience for the position such as working as a senior nurse and have experience being responsible for a team of nursing and care staff. You will need to lead by example, delivering hands-on nursing care and providing strong leadership to your team.
This Private hospital is a large modern build service with an excellent reputation in care,
We are looking to recruit a passionate, dedicated and motivated nurse to lead one of the specialist units, who will share the services vision of enhancing the lives of our service users. The Service provides nursing, residential and rehabilitative care for adults with mental health conditions.
Your duties will be varied, working to ensure high clinical standards are delivered and that your staff team is support to achieve their potential,
* The Clinical Nurse plays a key part in the daily running of the home, working closely with the Home Manager, ensuring that the home runs effectively and efficiently and that the care provided is of the highest quality. There will, of course, be times when you have to roll up your sleeves and deliver hands-on nursing and personal care.
* Working with the MDT to ensure that care provided is appropriate and relevant to the individual’s care package
* Participating in pre-admission assessments, assessing client care requirements
* Provide safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs
* Formulation and review of support plans
* Positively promote the home
* Participate in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge
* Participate in recruitment and supervision of staff
* Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
This is a Full-time Permanent position working 40 hours per week working in the Staffordshire Area with a Salary of between £32,000 and £37,000 and is dependant on Experience and suitability for the position.
On top of this are benefits that include genuine prospects for career development as well as a tailor made management development programme, to help you to achieve your goal, whether you want to climb the career ladder or enhance your clinical skills, the service will support you.
Benefits also include:
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* 27 days holiday + bank holidays
* An online benefits scheme that offers market-leading offers and discounts with high street and online retailers
For more information on this position, please contact Phil Etherington on 02392 322317 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relati