Clinical Case Manager
Clinical Case Manager
JOB TITLE: Case Manager (Kent/ SE England)
DATE OF JOB: October 2021
SALARY: £30 per hour (Self-employed)
Are you looking for a flexible, stimulating role that will give you a change from the average clinical job? A fast developing health company are looking for a Case Manager in the South East of England area to help support individuals who have been ill or injured in their return to work.
Having been established for nearly 30 years, the company provides day to day support and an experienced team of Case Managers of all backgrounds across the UK that are keen to share their expertise and support. Training and proofreading is provided to ensure you feel confident in your role.
You will be working on a self-employed basis, giving you the opportunity to work the hours you want to and mostly work in the comfort of your own home (travel will be required on occasions for face to face client visits).
The person required would:
* Be RMN or HCPC registered, ideally with 3 years post qualification experience (some community experience is ideal)
* Have great communication skills and experience writing up health assessments and patient reports
* Have their own laptop/PC and adequate work station for working from home
* Be personable and understanding, with the ability to quickly build a rapport with clients
* Hold a full driving license and a car (for face to face assessments)
* Be comfortable working alone
The role would require you to:
* Work on behalf of employers to manage individuals phased return to work after illness or injury
* Meet and assess clients and build a rapport with them (face to face, virtual or telephone)
* Write up reports based on your assessments and facilitate interventions that will implement a return to work in optimum time
To apply for the role, please call Kerry on the following number 02392 322 345 or email your CV to email@example.com
If you have not heard back from your application within 5 working days, please assume that your application is unsuccessful.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.