Client Development Manager
£25,000 to £27,000
Client Development Manager – Central London – Contract – £25,000 basic and uncapped commission OTE £55,000 – Permanent
STR Group Services are working with a Leading Medical Client based in Central London and we are recruiting for a Client Development Manager to join a busy team looking after key clients within Central London and Surrounding areas.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have: extensive experience in a Relationship/Client Development Manager role with proven track record of hitting SLAs. Have to ability to positively contribute in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment, developing initiatives and working closely with the wider team.
The successful candidate will likely spend approx. 3 days a week onsite with key clients, and the remaining two days at one of our central sites. There may also be some flexibility for working from home.
key responsibilities of the role:
* Utilisation of internal systems and full client management on Salesforce
* Manage internal & external relationships, ensuring SLAs are continuously hit
* Promote the use of online technology platforms and maximise client conversion
* Contract management and contract review for your clients
* Thorough understanding of your clients’ contracts
* Review & improve price/margin agreements on an ongoing and timely basis
* Identify service enhancements and value add opportunities to build into future contractual discussions
* Identify and win business development opportunities
* Ensure all key customers receive comprehensive management information
Pay for this position is £25,000 basic and uncapped commission OTE £55,000
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Louise Nixon on 02392 322364 or send your CV on email including a cover letter to lnixon@STRGroup.co.uk
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.