Child Protection Lawyer
£22 to £25
Child Protection Lawyer – Milton Keynes – Full Time – 5 Month Contract – £22 – 25ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Child Protection Lawyer in Milton Keynes who is able to run a busy case load and can undertake their own advocacy.
This role will involve attending court and client meetings; working closely with the clients to achieve their aims and objective.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Providing legal advice and services
– Managing a caseload of medium and high level matters
– Ensuring the delivery of value for money services
– Ensuring thorough compliance with robust performance standards
– Taking responsibility for cases from instruction through to completion
– Providing clear and concise advice, both verbal and written
– Developing a culture of openness and approachability with clients and colleagues
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Qualification as a Solicitor or Barrister (Supreme Court of England and Wales/English Bar) or Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives
– Higher Rights of Audience (or willing to work towards)
– Significant experience of providing advice in complex and novel situations
– Significant knowledge of relevant local government law
– Ability to draft legal, transactional and other formal documentation
The rate for this position is £22 – 29ph umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week, although you must be willing to work unsociable hours and weekends as required.
This role is based in Milton Keynes and local travel will be required, so you must have access to your own transport.
Additional checks will be required on application.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.