£85,000 to £95,000
Fully Remote | £85,000-£95,000 per annum | Full-Time | Permanent |
With over 90 years collaborative experience and a global footprint to cover 5 major continents of the world, our client is a leader in their field and recognised internationally as the integrated agriculture and food supply chain of choice. As a technology driven and artificial intelligence powered company, specialising in block-chain technology for logistics, they are building operations sustainable for the future and rapidly growing their workforce to create dynamic teams integral to their vision of connecting the global ecosystem and changing the way the world ships.
As Chartered Accountant you’ll give advice, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records. This might involve financial reporting, taxation, auditing, forensic accounting, corporate finance, business recovery and insolvency or accounting systems and processes.
* Manage financial systems and budgets
* Undertake financial audits (an independent check of the businesses financial position)
* Provide financial advice
* Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
* Review the companies systems and analyse risk
* Perform tests to check financial information and systems
* Advise clients on tax planning (with current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers.
* Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy).
* Advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (business finance)
* Counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
* Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting).
* Qualified Chartered Accountant – ICAS or ICAEW
* 5 Years’ experience working in a busy accounting environment
* Understanding and experience of tax planning, financial risk analysis, M&A, forensic accountancy and corporate accountancy.
* Background working in an international, multicultural organisation
* Background working within the supply chain/logistics – advantageous
* 35 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
* 5% Company Pension contribution
* SSP – 28 Weeks sick pay coverage
* Corporate Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Income Protection & Childcare Vouchers
* Maternity Leave (52 Weeks) made up of 26 weeks standard, 26 weeks additional.
* Paternity Leave (4 Weeks) an additional week can be purchased.
If you are interested in this post and wish to apply, please send a copy of your CV to Anna Curtis at Insignis Talent.
Due to the high number of applications received to our roles, we are not always able to provide feedback to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 days of applying, conclude that your application has not been successful this time.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.