£200 to £275
Channel Manager – Contract – Until 31st December 2022 (Likely to be extended) – £275 per day (PAYE) – Remote
Our client is a household name who is seeking a Channel Manager to join them in an existing start-up feel department within their business. We are looking for someone who is driven and enthusiastic about sales and/or IT and can drive an effective partner management plan. You will be the primary interface between the client and the enterprise sales teams, the distributors and reseller channels across Europe and support the customer deals.
This is a fully remote position, as the team can easily connect via the web for social events and meetings, however, should you want to visit an office you have two locations to chose from in Reading or London.
This role is VERY likely to be extended past 31st December 2022 and can be extended for a full 18 months.
Partner Management Partner Channel:
* Management and sales support for the Distributor and Reseller Channel.
* Engaging partners on regular basis to understand their customers pipelines, help them grow their business (including operational coordination and deal support) to ensure partner delivery of sales targets and overall health of partner relationships.
Partner Management Plan:
* Regular partner review calls to check status updates, clear actions, issue resolutions.
* Set up and manage a clear Rhythm of Business with distributors and key resellers across the region including weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
* Drive a set of deliverables to increase partner pipeline momentum and close rates – with clear tracking of projects, deliverables and requests.
* Drive and track Channel Forecasts, KPIs, Scorecards, accountability and work closely with he Sales Leads and Sales Teams to track performance and KPI’s.
* Own and manage issues, communications, queries/ questions.
Training and Enablement:
* Plan and coordinate regional training workshops to enable partners and partner sales and market teams.
* Recruit and onboard high quality partners.
* Someone who loves Sales!
* Driven for results
* Strong relationship building skills
* Efficient and organised
* Partner management skills
* German and/or French (desirable)
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.