Change Communication Lead
Change Communications Lead – Wakefield (remote working) – 4 Month contract – £20.00 per hour (inside IR35, Umbrella) – start date Early November.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Communications professional in Wakefield to join a fast-paced communications team in a unique opportunity to play a lead role in Wakefield’s ongoing response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* Develop and deliver communications and campaign plans to ensure that the reopening of the local economy can be managed successfully and safely.
* Support local services, businesses and facilities to operate under Government measures to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
* Supporting the successful implementation of any changes in local restrictions, either to lift them further or reintroduce measures as required as part of any local outbreak containment plans.
* Play a lead role in delivering coherent and consistent multi-agency communications advertising local safe spaces, service availability and safety measures implemented to build trust and confidence with Wakefield residents to encourage use of both services and spaces.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Significant experience of working in a communications, marketing or PR environment, and of working successfully as part of a multi-agency and multi-disciplinary team.
* Proven track record of planning and delivering successful multi-channel communications and marketing campaigns, and evidencing the impact they make.
* Clear understanding of internal communications and employee engagement techniques.
* Knowledge of best practice in communications and engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
* Good understanding of issues facing local government.
* Significant experience of planning and delivering effective internal communications and staff engagement activities.
* Clear understanding of planning and delivering communications to support large transformation projects.
37 hours per week. Full time, Monday – Friday
Additional checks will be required on application.
If you are experienced in this field and are interested in this contract.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.