C# .NET Software Developer
ICT Technical Specialist – Barnsley – 3 Month contract – £250.00 per day (outside IR35, Ltd) – start date early ASAP
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced C# .Net Software Developer in Barnsley to support the existing software development team in the delivery of additional capabilities needed to develop to support the organisations Covid-19 response and to support the removal of their legacy CRM system using the Microsoft .NET / Azure ecosystem.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Experience developing web-based applications using C# and Microsoft .Net Core.
* Experience using Entity Framework Core.
* Experience working with Microsoft DevOps, Continuous Deployment and Release Pipelines.
* Experience developing for the cloud with Microsoft Azure, App Plans and SQL services.
* Experience with Git, source control services, branching strategies and pull requests.
* Experience creating SaaS solutions using micro-service architectures.
* Experience following Test Driven Development (TDD) practices and employing unit testing.
* Experience working in an agile methodology such as Scrum.
37 hours per week. Full time, Monday – Friday
Additional checks will be required on application.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.