C# .Net Full Stack Lead Developer
Due to continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a C# .Net Full-Stack Lead Developer to join our growing team in Cirencester.
We are currently in search of a Lead .Net Developer to create and maintain software to help develop critical products for our clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible working.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
* Developing maintainable solutions to meet requirements.
* Integrating solutions with COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) products.
* Take ownership for developing, implementing and executing your delivery plan.
* Be involved in or create technical proposals and documentation.
* Provide mentoring to more junior developers in the team.
Your skills and qualifications:
* Good degree or equivalent qualifications.
* ASP.Net Core / ASP.Net MVC C# commercial experience as part of a team
* OO Design patterns, Dependency Injection.
* Exposure to Oracle or MSSQL
What we’re looking for in you:
* Strong coaching and leadership skills.
* Demonstrable creativity and innovation in problem solving; applying solutions for the benefit of the customer.
* Self-motivated, with a strong drive for successful delivery of objectives.
* Good verbal, written, communication and negotiation skills.
Salary: Competitive dependant on skills & experience
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.