Business Transformation Delivery Manager – 100018311190748
Business Transformation Delivery Manager – £25ph umbrella – 1 Month Contract – North Walsham
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires a Business Transformation Delivery Manager to facilitate, coordinate and drive the delivery of transformational change (project and programme, people, process and technology), resolution of issues, crisis intervention and realisation of the associated benefits, ensuring sustainable, positive outcomes aligned with their vision and strategies.
* The primary accountability is delivery – of change, issue resolution, crisis intervention and benefit realisation. Ensuring that changes are relevant, effective, embedded, and sustainable outcomes are achieved, through;
* Project Management and Programme Management
* Risk Management
* LEAN Process Improvement
* Customer Experience Design
* Issue and Crisis Management
* Implementation Management
* Benefits Realisation
* Stakeholder and Relationship Management
* Individual and Organisation Change Management
* Mobilisation of multi-level, multi-disciplinary project teams
* To ensure that strong, productive working relationships are forged and maintained with departmental delivery, subject matter experts, internal and external partners and stakeholders, ensuring and growing organisational delivery capability, through;
* Relationship Management
* Delivering on Promises
* To contribute to the success of the organisation and future transformation by contributing to transformation strategies and plans, mobilising specialist expertise in a timely way, and ensuring that change and continuous improvement is embedded in day to day leadership, systems, processes and ways of working.
* Demonstrate strong knowledge and understanding of a relevant professional field e.g. leading change; programme management; change management.
* Successful track record of leading transformational change and of consistent achievement at a senior level
* Experience of changing organisational and business processes and structures to deliver significant cost savings in a complex organisation.
Business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.