Business Support Assistant
Business Support Assistant – Short Term Contract – Rotherham – £11.20ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Assistant to join the team of a public sector organisation within Rotherham.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* To provide technical services across a range of fleet related activities in support of effective workshop management including vehicle maintenance.
* To provide Maintenance Schedules for fleet vehicles, support the planning of projects and programmes by evaluating tenders and contracts and ensure that the section complies with administrative procedures whilst implementing Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Safe Working Methods.
* Efficiently communicate with services to ensure operator licence compliance and assist in coordinating the activities of suppliers to ensure contracts are delivered for Workshop related services.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Local authority experience
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.