Business Support Assistant – 103304-1
Business Support Assistant – 18 Month Contract – £22,000 per annum PAYE
Initially Remote Working however maybe required to travel to Reading when safe to do so.
Our client is a global technology organisation who require a Business Support Assistant to provide administrative support to two senior Enterprise sales directors.
* Pro-active diary management for each director supported, responsible for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring that there is an optimum schedule for the meetings.
* Ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal / external meetings are given to the directors in a timely manner.
* Maintain the team’s ROB (Rhythm of the Business) ensuring that the directors and managers are informed of any potential clashes and rescheduling as appropriate.
* Managing logistics for all internal and external meetings for directors.
* Scheduling and co-ordination of all group meetings and off-sites, including logistics, catering, budgets etc.
* Manage and monitor actions from each sector meetings.
* Updating and monitoring org charts and team aliases/distribution lists for each team.
* Preparing and interim approving expenses for each director.
* Co-coordinating domestic and international travel on behalf of the directors including accommodation, transfers.
* Ownership of internal processes for the sectors, including creating Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, ordering Hardware/Software.
* Provide support to new starters in the teams – getting them onboard quickly with the things they need including laptops and phones.
* Experience supporting Senior Management
* Ability to work in a face paced environment
* Diary management
* Experience of coordinating and booking travel and accommodation
* Excellent communication skills
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.