Business Support Administrator – 110530-1
Business Support Administrator – £24,000 per annum paye – Reading – Contract initially until 30th June 2022, likely extension
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Business Support Administrator to provide administrative support to three Sales Directors.
* Pro-active diary management for each director supported, responsible for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring that there is an optimum schedule for the meetings.
* Co-coordinating domestic and international travel on behalf of the directors including accommodation, transfers.
* Book meeting rooms, catering and AV for director’s meetings.
* Maintain the team’s ROB (Rhythm of the Business) ensuring that the directors and managers are informed of any potential clashes and rescheduling as appropriate.
* Preparing expenses for each director and providing guidance and policy support to the wider team.
* Managing logistics for all internal and external meetings / presentations for directors
* Manage and monitor actions from each sector Leadership meetings.
* Ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal / external meetings are given to the directors in a timely manner.
* Scheduling and co-ordination of all group meetings and off-sites, including logistics, catering, budgets etc.
* Being the visible presence onsite to act as main point of contact for the teams – being the “face ” of your teams when the leads are out of office. There to help and support with queries.
* Ownership of internal processes for the sectors, including creating Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, ordering Hardware/Software/Procurement.
* Experience of complex diary Management
* Has a self-motivated, hands on, can do attitude
* Is friendly and approachable, with an outgoing personality to mix well with strong sales teams
* Gets excited by new technology and is embracive of change
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office. Good knowledge of other MS products and social media / Yammer – enjoy communicating with others
* Can actively demonstrate problem solving skills and how they step forward to lead
* Has the ability to deal with numerous competing demands and range of different people
* Thrives when working to tight deadlines, multitasking and facing pressure
* Enjoys working in a fast paced, high tech multinational, multi time-zone culture
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.