Business Relationship Manager
Business Relationship Manager – Schools and Education – Bracknell
STR Group are recruiting for a Business Relationship Manager to improve outcomes for Children and Young People in Bracknell by leading, planning and developing a range of School Support Services, ensuring continuous alignment of the services with customer needs through provision of quality support to schools, educational establishments and others.
* To lead, manage and co-ordinate School Support Services contracts and delivery.
* To develop and implement consistent pricing policies and sales processes across School Support Services
* To prepare annual Business Plans that meets financial, organisational and human resource requirements in keeping with corporate policy and procedure.
* To follow commissions from service managers, assisting with the preparation of business cases where appropriate.
* To gather intelligence on potential customers and competitors assessing and progressing marketing opportunities.
* To monitor and evaluate the quality of the Services as perceived by users and taking appropriate action as required in order to maintain high quality.
* To maintain positive and quality contacts with schools, advising them with regard to their specific requirements
* To monitor the business performance
* To provide continued support to the service
If you are interested in this interim post, please apply now!
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.