Business & Process Analyst – 5160524
£40,000 to £50,000
Business & Process Analyst
Winchester – Remote | £40-50k Annum | 6 Month Fixed Contract | Full Time | Start Mid Feb
To perform business analysis activities, document end to end business process and support business change for projects / programme under E&I (Estates & Infrastructure) Transformation.
The role will be within Transformation Team which consists of programme managers, project managers and process architects. They will be part of cross functional team who will be responsible for delivering projects / programmes working closely with business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Identify business requirements by working with stakeholders
* Liaise / work with IT or suppliers for ensuring business requirements are understood and delivered
* Document new or amend existing policies and processes as part of programme / project delivery into Business
* Identify and document new or amend existing associated procedures, work instructions, standards
* Support business change activities of delivering project into business
* All documentation to be done as per the On Tower Quality management framework
To be suitable for this position you will need to hold the following:
* Qualificaiton as Business Analyst or Process Analyst or background,
E.g. Babok, Six Sigma, Lean, BPM
* Experience in Business Analysis or Process Re-engineering field of 3+ years with experience of supporting Process & Business Change projects
* Experience in any of the following areas of business Sales & Commercial (B2B), Finance, Legal, Estates and Infrastructure delivery, HR
* Experience of modelling processes in process management tool
E.g. Casewise, ARIS, iGrafx OR Visio
* Ideally worked in telecoms / infrastructure organisation before
To apply & find out more about this opportunity:
Please send over a copy of your most up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.