£35 to £36
Pay: £32.62ph Umbrella
Role Type: Initial 3 Month Contract
Location: Remote – Offices Based in Dorset
Working Schedule: Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 37 Hours.
We are working alongside a large government organisation based in Dorchester, Dorset to support the recruitment of an experienced Business Manager to join them for an initial 3 month contract period.
As Business Manager, you will be known as the ‘go-to’ person to support the wider Adult Services operations. Focusing primarily on Adult Care, you will also provide support to colleagues in Commissioning and Housing Services, as well as representing us at corporate group and forums.
You will have an engaging manner, excellent organisation skills, be resourceful, adaptable, approachable and comfortable with responding to emerging priorities sometimes at short notice and often with tenacity.
* Manage a budget and lead a centralised service support team, including a very successful casual bank service providing short term capacity to our wider directorate and beyond
* Oversee and co-ordinate our compliance and assurance in respect of risk management, information governance, audit report actions, business continuity planning, agency worker and consultancy services
* Co-ordinate, manage and report on the provision of temporary capacity engaged by our directorate (agency workers, interims, consultancy and Statements of Work) alongside broader workforce planning and coordination activities in adult care
* Undertake design and improvement work, and support wider projects as necessary (this may involve writing business cases, project plans, initiation documents, briefs and other supporting documentation)
* Represent our directorate at corporate forums and working groups such as the Information Governance Board, League of Change, Apprenticeship Steering Group, Employee Forums, Project Boards, task and finish groups etc
* To have operational oversight and support the future development opportunities for our wider service support function
* To work with partners, such as the NHS, to ensure annual service agreements, memorandums of understanding and other provisions are well managed and reviewed
* To be an integral member of the Adult Care Operations management team
* Demonstrable experience in a business management, development or support role
* Proven experience of financial/budget administration and planning
* Background working in a large organisation, local authority or busy business environment
Wish to Apply?
Get in contact with Anna at insignistalent.com, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.