Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst – Preston (remote working) – Initial 6 Month contract – £25 per hour (inside IR35, Umbrella) – start date early December.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experience Business intelligence Analyst in Preston to link and improve the information in the Education & Children’s services.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* The post holder will have management responsibility for the development of Education and Children’s Service’s performance analysis and reporting requirements, and will be instrumental during and after the implementation of the Lancashire Family Safeguarding Model monitoring and evaluating the impact, and providing regular reports to the Department for Education.
* You will be responsible for developing and implementing the performance monitoring arrangements against a partnership outcomes framework covering Early Years, Education (Key Stages 2 and 4), Early Help, Inclusion and Children’s Social Care, demonstrating the impact of Family Safeguarding Model in Lancashire.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* An ability to design and develop reporting infrastructures to facilitate the analysis of data, and the methodology for capturing data from partners. This includes developing data sharing agreements and protocols to enable the collection and flow of data in an efficient, coordinated and appropriate way.
* Experience in the development of systems for the collation, quality assurance and dissemination of information.
* Knowledge of education and children’s services national and local performance indicators, along with their policies and practices.
* Experience of linking analysis and intelligence to the policy and strategic direction of education and children’s services.
* Ability to manage projects across organisations, using influence where staff management arrangements are not formal.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to disseminate complex information via written reports and presentations to a wide range of audiences in terms of both size and composition.
35 hours a week. Full time, Monday – Friday.
Additional checks will be required on application.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.