Business Development Manager
£30,000 to £35,000
* To map the specific target client universe within a brand.
* To identify new client opportunities and to pro-actively develop and maintain a network of client contacts at a variety of levels up to and including senior management and director level. Introducing other senior company managers and directors to the client where appropriate.
* Identify and qualify leads and opportunities in the respective marketplace.
* Develop a clear plan on how you will approach and sell to this community.
* To lead and guide initiatives to defend the current business, penetrate deeper and wider within current clients and to win new business for the company.
* To develop and deliver client presentations, with the Account Manager and/or Delivery Manager where appropriate.
* Propose and aid in the development of marketing initiatives maximising customer coverage.
* Responsibility for reporting sales activity to the Group Sales Director and directly to the business.
* Responsibility for creating, managing and delivering presentations to target clients.
* Responsibility for training and up skilling STR employees in sales process and MVA product knowledge when required. Input into solution design and new product development
* Responsibility for sharing sales information and providing sales leads for preferred supplier or staffing opportunities throughout the business.
* Current or previous business development experience at corporate level in a technical facet of the recruitment industry
* You will have proven and tangible evidence of winning new business and developing and nurturing client relationships at senior stakeholder level,
* You will have some knowledge of the full range of recruitment solutions in the market.
* As the role relates to identifying opportunities within the Technical/Engineering Market you must be able to demonstrate solid experience of planning, strategising and opportunity qualification to ensure that targets are met.
* As the sales lead for a Brand, you will have solid experience of working within a team environment and will understand when and where to call upon the expertise of the wider STR community – co-ordinating activity is key in designing, developing, pricing and delivering the required client solution.
* You will possess strong presentation skills, both formal and round table, be able to recognise additional sales opportunities for STR (such as RPO, Project Solutions Model etc) and show genuine commercial acumen in your cost and price modelling.
* Demonstrable experience of managing a sales pipeline and the relating stages of the sales cycle; an understanding of the ratios therein necessary to produce the volume of client wins needed by the business
* Demonstrable experience of having influenced decisions through building solid individual relationships, gaining in-depth understanding of client need and designing a compelling proposition that meets the organisation’s business strategy
TA is acting as an Employment Agency in rel