Business Development Manager – 109445-1
Business Development Manager – £50,000 per annum PAYE – Contract initially until 30th June 2022
Remote based, when restrictions change you will be required to travel to customers sites across the South of England approximately 3 x per week
Our client is a global technology organisation who require a Business Development Manager to champion their Partner Ecosystem, curating and connecting to their customers an ecosystem of partners with best of breed solutions.
* Accountable to drive new customer acquisition, incremental customer revenue, and success in SMB segment through partner impact. Partner with the Territory Channel Manager, Partner Development Teams, and Partner Marketing Teams to drive channel activation.
* Establish relationships with the relevant account managers within each target partner account (relevant Business Decision Makers & Influencers) providing connections to the appropriate Customer Teams to drive opportunities forward to close.
* Regular forecasting sales performance.
* Pre-Sales / Post-Sales Escalation Management: Field both pre-sales & post-sales questions and escalations.
* Drive sales floor activity where relevant to deliver short term uplifts in sales.
* Continually enable and ready partner Sales teams to maintain high level of competency with the device Value Proposition as well as promotions and incentives in market.
* Engage with partner sellers to be front of mind and increase mindshare.
* Use insight and data to help partners identify whitespace market opportunities and support both partner Exec Level, Commercial and Marketing teams with plans and activities to pursue.
* Analyse partner existing customer data to identify and then unlock opportunities to accelerate the device refresh cycle.
* Ensure target partners have access to, and are using, marketing assets to promote the device story within the target accounts.
* Leverage the full kitbag of Readiness (training) programmes to ensure partner sales teams have the right levels of accreditation, sales skills and technical knowledge to drive the business.
* Act as the primaryt Subject Matter Expert (Pre-Sales & Programmes) contact for nominated Partners.
* Track target accounts with each partner and maintain a pipeline of deal registration opportunities with status updates within their Sales tools
* Recurrent reporting of status, blockers, and success.
* Core sales, channel sales, SMB and scale model experience, business development – required.
* Market and business performance analytics experience required.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills.
* Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
* MS platform experience – preferred.
* B2B Sales and Business Development Experience.
* Account planning
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.