£33 to £46
Business Analyst – Nottingham – 3-month contract – £33-£46p/h (Umbrella)
The role will involve business analysis across complex areas of the Trust which provide a diverse range of services in a range of different healthcare settings.
The suitable candidate will be able to provide expert advice in relation to the assessment of requirements and propose solution or solutions for an Electronic Prescribing and Medicines Administration (EPMA) system.
The work will form part of the strategic delivery of the Trust Programme of work and will involve analysis of highly complex data, solution evaluation of software packages and systems, and a requirement to produce clear, detailed reports to a range of audiences including to Board level.
It is essential that the candidate has attained the necessary knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience as required within the attached documentation and below:
– Experience of solution evaluation relating to healthcare settings, including benefits planning
– Experience of designing, procuring implementing or migrating clinical patient related electronic systems
– Knowledge of healthcare specific integration techniques
– Experience of stakeholder management and working with clinicians, both in groups and individually
– Previous involvement in strategic development
– Experience of presenting complex options appraisals or business cases to health care board level management
The candidate must also have access to their own vehicle as they may be required to use the vehicle as part of the role. Travel expenses are claimable as per Agenda for Change rates.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Adhyne Diaz at Excipion on 02392 322343 and email your CV to email@example.com.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.