Business Analyst – Pensions
Business Analyst – Pensions – Kingston upon Thames – 3 month Contract – £200.00 per day (Umbrella)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst who has experience within pension services, this role is responsible for delivering projects from the scoping and researching stage through to implementation and enablement of benefits realisation across the partnership. The role will be responsible for driving the convergence strategy across Business Operations utilising business analysis methods agreed by Solutions lead that compliment the vision and objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* To work across Pension Services to understand business change needs by capturing, analysing and documenting requirements.
* Supporting Project Leads and Business Solutions by providing analysis of data through the use of statistical tools identifying areas for improvement and growth.
* This job will also focus on managing projects to drive improvements through the business by coaching and educating customers in the effective measurement of performance, and use of the data provided.
* To work with other staff members as appropriate and comply with adopted business analysis standards and practices.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Previous Business Analyst experience
* Experience working with Pension Services.
* Business Analysis qualification or equivalent experience.
* Understanding of change management principles.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday.
Additional checks will be required on application.
If you are interested and want more information please call me on the number below or email back.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.