Business Analyst Assistant – 103332-1
Business Analyst Assistant – 6 Month Contract – £30,000 per annum PAYE
Initially Remote Working however maybe required to travel to London Paddington when safe to do so.
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Business Analyst Assistant to work closely with a team of Business Analysts, learning tools, processes and systems to help drive key initiatives to maintain and improve data accuracy as well as local reporting solutions. In addition, you would also be involved in process improvement/documentation as well as further facilitating data and reporting requirements.
* Process, track and validate data changes using relevant tools/processes.
* Support offline data gathering, compilation, validation and reconciliation.
* Assist in troubleshooting questions/issues and supporting escalations.
* Support development of existing reporting and creation of new reports and analysis.
* Potentially provide admin support to business management function.
* Develop strong collaborative working relationships with Engineering, Marketing and Business Team, Finance, Global Operations and Regional Sales teams.
* Very strong Microsoft Excel competency required (Vlookup, tables, filters, PivotTables, PowerPivot, etc.) and skilled in other Microsoft desktop applications, including Word, PowerPoint
* Knowledge/experience of Power BI, DAX and SQL is required
* Familiarity of analytical and reporting processes in a sales, service and / or marketing group would be beneficial
* Project and/or program management experience is valuable. Ability to identify required resources/team members, drive a sense of common purpose and shared goals/vision, and deliver results as an outcome of ongoing or time-bound work. Ability to do all of this across multiple simultaneous projects/programs of various complexity and scale.
* Strong attention detail and problem solving skills are essential for this role
* Ability to work independently and simultaneously overcome ambiguity where necessary
* Strong time management/prioritisation skills are required and a track record of meeting deadlines.
* Strong judgement is important as well as decision-making and critical thinking ability.
* Versatile communicator, interacting on various professional audience levels to deliver written/oral communications across organizations in a professional and confidential manner.
* Can share ideas and information effectively and is able to identify/execute on opportunities for cross collaboration.
* Organisational agility. Ability to function effectively in a highly-matrixed work environment.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.