Business Analyst – 5187262
£42,000 to £60,000
Business Analyst – Reading – Permanent – £42,000-60,000 +5% Bonus
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to support internal stakeholders with their data journey, this will require extensive analytical skills and BI experience to understand data provision and create innovative solutions to fit requirements. This role is hands-on BI Development which also requires the candidate to understand the business data so they can provide clear data analysis and business insights.
This role would be based 3 days in the Reading office and 2 days working from home.
* Identify business challenges and opportunities to support stakeholders articulate their business needs.
* Elicit and analyze requirements and data to support solution design, creating functional specifications and models.
* Develop a good understanding of processes and associated tools and resources throughout the business.
* Contribute to the development of new process through the analysis of relevant data and the construction of new solutions.
* Identify and promote opportunities to continually improve delivery of stakeholder requirements.
* Develop and maintain appropriate documentation to support change to processes and business solutions.
* Help assure solution quality by supporting acceptance testing.
* Excellent stakeholder management with peers and senior managers
* Good presentation skills with confidence and communicate effectively at all levels
* Experience in writing epics and user stories, processes, procedures and user guides
* Proactive, delivery focused, analyst who manages and meets commitments
* Power BI
* SAP RE
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.