Business Analyst – 5174618
Business Analyst – £373 per day umbrella – 3 Month Contract – Chicksands
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires an experienced Business Analyst to lead on a major transformation initiative and join a team driving value for the business through improving processes and ensuring the best IT solutions are selected to support their business both now and into the future. These exciting roles will be pivotal in driving the council’s vision and will:
* Engage with the business and lead/facilitate business and technical workshops to determine the most appropriate changes to processes and systems to create new, value for money, effective and efficient ways of working.
* Lead on the creation of business case/requirement specifications and their translation into detailed technical and project commissioning specifications.
* Participate in projects, providing clarification and support where required
* Support the delivery of a cross-authority programme of work which will deliver savings and improve the way they work.
* Great communicator
* Relationship builder
* Able to interpret complex business requirements and transform them into simple to explain processes or IT solutions understood by both business and IT.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.