£400 to £410
Business Analyst London – Contract – £400pd
Excipion are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a large public sector organisation.
You will be supporting the development of business cases and project delivery for transformation projects by co-ordinating work to identify and validate business benefits, cost and risks as required.
You will be working across a range of specialist disciplines such as project planning, business case writing and project initiation documents, summarising of complex process and technical designs, financial models and target operating models.
To support the development of savings opportunities across five corporate programmes, supporting Service managers and other transformation leads by completing and undertaking due diligence and development of project documentation.
To quickly identify and investigate cross-functional opportunities and areas of commonality that will support more efficient delivery
* To identify the legal, HR, ICT and change implications, confidently present and coherently map these opportunities into delivery plans.
* To lead programme / project workshops, working with a full range of staff, senior managers and elected members.
* To matrix-manage teams for project deliverables, as required.
* To create, review, and edit designs, requirements, specifications, business processes, transformational programmes and projects
* To undertake work of a complex nature across a variety of different disciplines, ranging from designing operating models, organisational designs, technical solutions design, financial modelling, process re-engineering, information gathering.
* To support and challenge project managers and sponsors to deliver the process and technology work streams of their projects within time, cost and scope constraints.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.