£400 to £565
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join there team on a 6 month basis in the London area. This candidate will need to have obtained Security clearance. Someone from a public sector background would be preferential and someone who has experience in operating different business models tools.
The Business Analyst plays a critical role in supporting the development of detailed documentation (including business requirements) and ensuring that these are incorporated into project and programme business case development and documentation. They will work with the Project Manager and team to conduct baselining (outlining the ‘as is’) and developing detailed target operating models which can then be implemented.
Key duties of the role-
* Support the development of business cases by the projects.
* Ensure that the business case is reviewed and challenged before they are presented for approval.
* Provide advice, support and guidance to projects in the development of the business cases.
* Provide a detailed analysis on key areas of the business case, for example cost, time, technical details etc.
* Clearly set out any risks or caveats that have been identified as part of their activities.
* Support the project teams in knowledge transfer and upskilling.
* Developing appropriate templates/processes for the recording of organisational design or business operating models and associated organisational structures, policies, procedures and standards that will govern the way the business will operate.
* Completing analysis in support of change implementation and evaluation. For example, assessing design readiness, interdependencies and their impact.
* Providing best practice advice and support to the project in business analysis methods and approaches.
If you would like more information on the role, please call Lauren at STR on 02392 314 797 or email email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.