Big Data Engineer
£420 to £440
Big Data Engineer – Twycross – 6-month Contract – £420 – 440.00 day rate
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Big Data Engineer to join our client’s BI team, the team support the business with insights and data tools to inform decision making, support day to day process and help them deliver better experiences to their clients.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* Design, implementation and test for a range of data pipelines, applying structure to unstructured data and carrying out various transformations.
* Configuration and set up of specific data services within Azure, to ensure suitability and alignment with the rest of the stack.
* Documentation of architecture and data flows, ensuring a clear, maintainable stack going forward.
* Responsibility for compliance with organizational policies and privacy requirements
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Deep knowledge of SQL and Hive
* Experience with Azure, specifically ADF, HDInsights and Databricks
This position is available full time Monday – Friday.
Additional checks will be required on application.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.