£45,000 to £55,000
I have a 12 month FTC for a BI developer to be based in central London (near liverpool street station). This role is paying up to £55,000 plus benefits: Travel Subsidy, 30 days annual leave, Performance related bonus, Private health & Dental. Please see the details below and send me your updated CV to apply.
* Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop the platform of industry systems RSSB maintain.
* Influence the information strategy through working with internal business and external stakeholders.
* Plan, oversee and deliver small to medium BI projects and manage the business change associated with the delivery of these projects.
* Develop, maintain and enhance database reporting views and semantic layers.
* Design, develop and test reports, tools and services to deliver business intelligence and analytics capabilities.
* Combine data to increase business value: Consolidating multiple data sources and repositories to deliver additional business value.
* Create queries to provide ad hoc reports, analysis, and datasets based on business needs.
* Investigate ways to extract additional value from existing information assets.
* Create and manage data models in all their forms, including conceptual models and
relational database designs.
* Develop an effective working relationship with RSSB system suppliers, ensuring efficient
support of business requirements. Prioritising development work and providing the
supplier with technical assistance and guidance.
* Trouble shoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implement process
4. Skills & Experience
* BSc in a scientific or computer science discipline.
* Apply data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques.
* Knowledge of data modelling techniques and design principles.
* Establish, modify or maintain data structures and models.
* Advise other team members on details and usage of data structures and models.
* Understand business processes.
* Translate logical designs into physical designs; and design features of business
* Knowledge of relational database concepts.
* Translate data models into appropriate database implementations.
* Design, code, test and correct complex SQL models.
* Undertake analytical activities, problem analysis, structured analysis and design.
* System/Data integration experience, including interface design, and familiarity with
web-oriented architecture techniques.
* Support the capture of business requirements and translate requirements into designs.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.