I have a 6 month contract for a Benefits Analyst to join an exciting public sector client in London (by Kings Cross). This role is paying £300 a day via umbrella. The role is inside ir35.
This will be joining a small team of 6. You will be working with a range of stakeholders, so I am looking for someone with strong experience with stakeholder management and working with teams. Looking to get someone in for the first week of April.
Accountable for conducting the technical and analytical aspects of benefits realisation activities in the programme according to agreed benefits realisation best practice. This includes defining benefits, determining expected values, allocating measures, managing measurement reporting and supporting the development of capability.
* Support implementation of benefits realisation in their projects and programmes including the measurement regime
* Organise and support benefit and dis-benefit identification and quantification activities and workshops
* Analyse and evaluate benefits and realisation progress with consistent forensic techniques producing standard, agreed outputs such as benefit profiles and prepare reports on the benefits management framework and register when required, working with benefit and measure owners
* Provide education and training sessions for programme staff with other members of the benefits realisation team.
* Ensure reasonable care of your own and others’ health and safety including those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the company’s S.A.F.E programme principles
* Co-operate with the client in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
* Analysis of business activity
* Business process mapping
* Organising and facilitating workshops
* Good knowledge of project management
* Understanding of matrix organisations and programme delivery
* Knowledge of relevant interfaces for similar infrastructure projects
* Proven ability to engage with and manage stakeholders and Government on sensitive issues
TYPE OF EXPERIENCE
* Practical experience of benefits realisation in complex business change environments, especially the public sector such as identifying and realising benefits in a large programme
* Experience of identifying and measuring business benefits
* Solid experience of delivering benefits management and realisation plans across large complex government programmes
* Key internal relationships include Programme and Project Directors and Internal Sponsors for the main delivery teams, technical and subject matter experts, Programme Management Office and Finance and Commercial Services teams.
* Key external relationships include senior stakeholders at the Department for Transport and Other Government Departments
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.