Banking/Accounting Assistant – £15ph Umbrella- Contract 3 months (possible extension)- Oxford
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Oxford. They are looking for a candidate to provide financial, administrative and risk management support to the Treasury Management, Banking and Income team.
Some Key responsibilities: – To assist in monitoring banking and credit card transactions and identifying and investigating suspicious activities.
– To monitor banking service provider KPI’s and investigate and report exceptions.
– To assist in identifying internal control weaknesses, including fraud,money laundering risks and accidental errors, and provide recommendations for compensating controls.
– Collate and analyse financial and non-financial data, calculate financial ratios and risk indicators as directed; identify trends to assist in the management of financial risks and provision of financial advice in relation to credit quality of external stakeholders.
– Monitor credit card receipts and charges, liaise with users, internal and external service providers and partners; investigate and resolve transaction queries and ensure credit card income is properly recorded in the client’s financial systems.
– To assist in providing first line support to banking service users and assist in resolving complex banking queries escalated by the client’s financial services partner.
– Qualified AAT or, part qualified AAT with accounting, book-keeping and reconciliation experience, or Accountancy/Finance related degree or BTEC awards certificates or diplomas at level 2/3, or 2 A’ levels
– Accounting experience in the public or private sector
– Knowledge and understanding of double entry book keeping
– Experience of preparing financial reconciliations
– Experience of handling data and statistics
– Experience of financial data analysis
– Knowledge of banking systems
To apply for this position please send me a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.