Technical Architect/Azure – £550 a day LTD- Contract- Winchester
My Client is looking for an Technical Architect to join their team in Winchester. The right candidate will help establish Azure as a hybrid cloud. They are looking for experience Azure Architects that will work with the Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure and Service management teams to establish the standards and service management to enable live services to be hosted within Azure.
Some Key responsibilities:
* Document a recommended Azure finance account and subscription structure to manage the billing from Azure that would fit within IT service management team.
* Document a recommendation on the network architecture required to support Azure cloud services within a hybrid cloud model.
* Document a recommended architecture for role-based access control capable of managing access across development, test and production environments
* Implement the network architecture along with IT service delivery teams once recommendations have been approved by architecture board.
* Document standards for configuring development, test and production instances of IaaS and PaaS solutions.
* Provide recommendation on delivery method for services that will be created within Azure.
* Provide briefing sessions to wider service management and infrastructure teams on the recommendation that have been provided.
* Experience of establishing Azure hybrid cloud environment.
* Experience of working with experienced technical subject matter experts.
* Ability to present complicated technical information appropriately to business areas including architecture governance to enable informed decisions.
* Excellent understanding of Microsoft Azure, with experience of: express route, data lake, Office 365, hybrid network architecture models, role-based access control, PaaS and IaaS.
There is 2x positions available for this role.
To apply for this role please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.