Associate Project Manager
£25,000 to £30,000
Associate Project Manager – Permanent – Reading – £25,000 – 30,000
Our client is a telecoms company who are actively seeking someone to join their project team. You will join as an Associate Project Manager and work alongside the project manager delivering small to medium size business projects ranging from standard to more complex. Travel as and when needed for this role, but this is infrequent.
* To support and deliver Assess, Design & Build phases of Small Cell projects across multiple geographic areas.
* Evaluation of customer demand requirements against available Cellnex assets
* Preparation and completion of Initial Desktop Assessments for issue to customers
* Preparation and completion of High Level and Low-Level Designs for issue to customers with input from key suppliers
* Preparation and completion of Build Handover Packs for issue to customers with input from key suppliers
* To maintain current and develop future supplier relationships in conjunction with Commercial department colleagues.
* Allocation and scheduling of work via appropriate suppliers
* Evaluate and accept or reject supplier deliverables in line with project requirements.
* Ensure data integrity and input into relevant IT systems (JAMA, Agora, F2M)
* Track progress against project deliverables and report progress to all stakeholders
* Use defined Cellnex processes to manage changes to project scope, risks, issues, and overall project governance.
* Ensure customer deliverables are executed on time and to quality standards.
* Maintain key customer relationships in conjunction with Business Units and Customer Programme Managers
* Support the Small Cells Project Manager in preparation of relevant project reports.
* Project/ Programme Management
* Supplier Management
* Customer Management
* Mobile Network Operator (MNO)
* Radio Access Network (RAN)
* GIS Mapping tools
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.