Associate Product Marketing Manager – 100274-1
£38,000 to £40,000
Associate Product Marketing Manager – Reading – up to £40,000 PAYE – 12 Month Contract initially
Our client is a global technology organisation who is recruiting a Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for their Global and EMEA publisher/marketing relationships for one of their gaming products.
* Support the Global/EMEA 3rd Party Marketing Managers on integrated GTM’s (Go to Market Plans) for key platform driving 3rd party co-marketing agreements by partnering with internal teams including; Integrated Marketing, Social, Digital Engagement, Store, Programming and Experiential
* Support the team in their Daily/weekly calls with Global/EMEA HQ Publisher Marketing teams understanding their franchises and key beats whilst evangelising channel processes and opportunities.
* Take ownership of key titles/marketing programs not covered by partnership agreements, but are still important to our business goals.
* Manage the EMEA 3P hardware loaner program for external partners and local teams
* Assist with asset delivery, approvals and content tracking for big European industry events
* Track performance and growth metrics for owned channels for internal/external presentations
* Collect ‘proof-of-execution’ from across owned channels & create marketing reports for publishers
* Contribute to updating key external marketing documents/presentations
* Own the creation and delivery of key 3rd party social assets
* Mange agenda for weekly meetings with other internal departments
* Experience in the Interactive Games Industry combined with experience of working with external partners, developers, and publishers.
* Worked in a team across multiple groups demonstrating strong communications skills and cross group collaboration
* Experience and understanding of multiple consumer marketing disciplines, including; social/PR, digital marketing and channel/retail execution
* A passion for technology and gaming across multiple platforms.
* Ability to collaborate within a team/v-teams and across multiple groups
* The ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
* MS Office and MS applications (ie Teams, One Note) skills essential
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.