Associate Delivery Manager
£38,000 to £45,000
Our client is looking for a Associate Delivery Manager to join their team on a permanent basis from the Birmingham office.
This person will be required to deliver a diverse range of small to medium – scale software and IT Projects, based on a portfolio of prioritised business need, as part of the IT Delivery Team, ensuring delivery of value including all supporting business change and transition to operational service.
Key duties of the role-
* Co-ordinate IT delivery in accordance with agreed company and IT standards.
* Closely manage delivery to ensure effective coordination with stakeholders, the project team and suppliers.
* Identify, resolve and escalate risks, issues and concerns promptly and effectively.
* Ensures that projects are completed within planned cost, timescale and quality parameters.
* Ensuring the delivery team have the right working environment and the tools they need to deliver value based on what users’ need.
* Keeping track of and communicate the team’s progress and project status regularly and at the appropriate level.
* Knowledge of different project frameworks, tools and techniques, both agile and waterfall
* Understanding of IT Procurement and commercial management in accordance with UK Government standards and policy.
* Understanding of risk, scope and cost management
* Some knowledge of IT architecture
This role will be predominantly working from the Birmingham office but the candidate will be possibly required to travel to other site locations, so some degree of flexibility will be needed for the role. It will be working Monday to Friday.
If you would like anymore information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.