Assistant Contract Manager
£36,000 to £45,000
Corporate Contract Manager – Birmingham – Full Time – Permanent – £36,000 – £45,000 plus benefits
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contract Manager in Birmingham to work in a busy procurement team.
This role will involve working on a diverse range of contracts from IT to property to professional services.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Managing a portfolio of corporate contracts
– Manage the progress of change requests
– Monitor and mitigate risks
– Manage formal disputes
– Undertake compliance checks
– Emphasise value for money
– Manage the Assistant Contract Manager
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Experience of corporate contract management, ideally in the public sector
– Ability to lead change request processes
– Ability to manage contract risk
– Experience of managing a team
– Full life-cycle experience from pre-procurement to supplier exit
The salary for this position is £36,000 – £45,000 plus an excellent benefit package. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week.
This role is based in Birmingham.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.