Assistant Contract Manager
Assistant Corporate Contract Manager – Birmingham – Full Time – Permanent – £33,850 plus benefits
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Contract Manager in Birmingham to work in a busy procurement team.
This role will involve working on a variety of contracts from IT to property to professional services.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Supporting the Senior Contracts Manager
– Assist in drafting change instruction s on contracts
– Support progress of change requests
– Supporting migration measure initiates
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Experience of working in a high governance environment e.g. public sector
– Knowledge of contract administration of contracts
– Ability to review contracts and apply value for money processes
The salary for this position is £33,850 plus an excellent benefit package. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week.
This role is based in Birmingham.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.