Solderer Assembly Operative – Temp/Perm- Alton £8.72ph
A great opportunity has arisen for a Solderer assembler to join a warning device manufacturer in Alton, Hampshire.
* Preparation of sub-assembly and/or final assembly of products using the appropriate work instructions or standard manufacturing samples. Soldering experience would be a benefit.
* Perform on line product testing using the relevant test instructions and test equipment provided.
* Perform the final check, labeling and packing of the products including any installation instructions ready for dispatch
* Assist with the production build, assembly tasks and support the rest of the production team when required by the Production Supervisor/Management.
* Ensure that the Work Order details are followed as detailed on the printed Bills of Material and Job Cards and highlight any issues or problems to the Production Supervisor.
* Monitor and control any non-conforming materials, sub-assemblies or products generated as part of the manufacturing process and highlight any failures to the Production Supervisor.
It is highly beneficial to have worked within a manufacturing environment with soldering and assembly experience within the last 9 months.
To apply please send cv to email@example.com or cll Justine on 02392 322360
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.