ASB Officer 316027
ASB Officer- Wood Green- Contract- £22.50ph Umbrella
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team on a contract basis in Wood Green. You will be responsible for investigation and enforcement of environmental , anti-social and noise related nuisance across the area.
Some Key Job Responsibilities:
– To ensure that ASB and community safety interventions are conducted in accordance with the clients commitment to promoting safety and community cohesion.
– To identify, investigate and effectively deal with breaches of legislation through appropriate written or verbal advice or warnings, notices, fixed penalty notices and legal action in accordance with legislation and the clients community safety and enforcement strategy.
– To carry out taped interviews under the provisions of the Police and Criminal Evidence act
– Create and maintain case files, documents and databases to assist in the monitoring and analysis of cases and to ensure that intelligence is gathered to inform the deployment of resources to support service delivery.
– Maintain a library of up to date ASB case law and policies to ensure a high level of knowledge in relation to anti social behavior legislation and good practice
– Provide a central point of contact for the police, residents and businesses and others advise on different ASB interventions.
To apply for this position please send a CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.