Applocker & SCCM System Administrator
Applocker & SCCM System Administrator- £26ph Umbrella rate negotiable- Gloucestershire
My client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Gloucestershire on a contract basis. The role will be providing administrative skills and experience associated with implementation and deployment of Windows 10 through SCCM and the development of Applocker rules from scratch to cover legacy and modern application use.
Some of the Main duties will include:
– Creation of Applocker rules to support out Windows 10 deployment, this will include legacy apps (installation & running), modern apps, (installation & running) plus the creation of bespoke rules to allow desktops to be locked down.
– Day to Day administration and support of SCCM as required, to support deployments of applications/OS builds through SCCM
– Incident and problem management covering technologies such as Active Directory, Microsoft Group Policy, Windows 10, Applocker policy, SCCM
– Good working knowledge and experience with Windows 10, SCCM, Applocker, AzureAD, Active Directory
– Good attention to detail and be able to identify potential risks
– Experience of working with software such as a Service (SaaS) and ideally with platform as a Service (PaaS)
To apply for this position please email a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.