Application Support – Atherstone (Nr. Birmingham) – 10 Month Contract – £15ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for someone with Application Support 1st or 2nd Line to take up a reasonably long contract in Atherstone, near Birmingham.
The job will involve;
– Supporting an internal, bespoke system
– Dealing with queries from the Revenues & Benefits Team regarding application queries
– Liaising with the application provider (Capita) to assist with supporting users
– Dealing with queries face to face, over the phone and via email
– Producing performance information
– Responding to FOI requests (freedom of information)
– Run reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
To be suitable for this role you must have:
– Experience in an application support type role although procedures are available for most tasks undertaken by this role
– Excellent customer service attitude
– Computer literate
– Quick learner
This role is paying £15ph Umbrella and is working Monday to Friday 37 hours a week.
For further information and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR on 02392 322312 and email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.