Application Analyst – SQL
£16 to £17
Application Analyst – Dorchester – Full Time – 3 Month Contract – £17ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Application Support Professional to take up a short term contract in Dorchester. You will be working in the Business Improvement Department.
The purpose of this job is to provide a suite of fit for purpose software applications which assist colleagues in delivering services in an efficient and effective way.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Pro-active digitalisation of workflow and services to customers
– Maintaining current applications
– Providing an effective second line support service
– On-boarding new services as required
– Designing, coding, testing, correcting, and documenting programs and scripts
– Designing and maintaining the Partnership’s SQL/ Oracle database solutions
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
– Full driving licence and/ or* access to a form of transport
– Experience undertaking second line support of applications
– Significant experience of working with third party application providers
– Experience of specifying and procuring new software applications
– Experience of digitalising workflows
– Experience of database management
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
– Excellent knowledge of Electronic Document and Records Management Systems
– Ability to design, create and document new and amended software components from supplied specifications
– Ability to undertake thorough testing
The rate for this position is £17ph umbrella. This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Dorchester.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.