Anti Social Behaviour Officer – 5149536
Anti Social Behaviour Officer – £15ph Umbrella- Andover- Contract
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Aster on a contract basis. This role will be to deliver an excellent, comprehensive, proactive and victim focussed ASB service. This includes but is not exclusive to dealing with issues of domestic abuse, hate crime and harassment, and ensuring a high level of presence and interventions in our communities.
Some Key Responsibilities:
* Implement and comply with all policies, procedures, regulations and legislation for tackling anti-social behaviour.
* Remain professional, impartial and continually risk assess through management of all ASB case work.
* Use all available methods within ASB case management to interview victims, witnesses and alleged perpetrators, ensuring the case is managed sensitively and confidentially.
* Meet with partner agencies to ensure ASB case management remains responsive to the situation and operating environment, whilst being confident to advise and influence case management decisions.
* Provide support and advice to internal teams and colleagues as required to manage complex customers and tenancy management.
Previous experience and/or knowledge of tackling anti-social behaviour within the community and knowledge of the social housing sector.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.