Analytical Operations Specialist – 109796-1
Analytical Operations Specialist – £40,000 per annum PAYE – Contract initially until 30th June 2022 – London Paddington/Remote
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires an Analytical Operations Specialist who is passionate about digital advertising, solving analytical problems and working with complex and diverse data sets. You will be a key partner to the Strategic Analytical Leads in developing compelling and actionable advertiser analytics and insights. You will demonstrate experience and skills handling large and complex data sets, interpreting the findings and articulating the insights, and will have superb collaboration skills and a can-do attitude.
* Partner with EMEA Analytical Leads on the development of custom insights aiming at helping our customers maximise their Paid Search investment.
* Support the analytics team in operational tasks, including delivery tracking, planning, team communication and impact measurement.
* Strive to build connections, collaboration and alignment within the team but also across the region and the globe
* Development of analysis aiming at identifying customer level seasonal opportunities (related to campaign performance, product adoption or overall marketplace)
* Partner with Analytical Leads on scoping, processing, interpreting, and visualising data underpinning the insights deliverables.
* Review and provide feedback on new processes, product, and tool releases that will improve operational efficiencies.
* Collaborate with Analytical Leads to identify best practices and scale out new analytical capabilities and develop new methodologies.
* Build dashboard and Excel templates and enablement solutions to support the custom work by Analytical Leads
* Data structuring, manipulation, and visualization
* Excel data transfer, manipulation, and troubleshooting
* PowerPoint data transfer and formatting
* Power BI data visualization
* Clear communication of progress, opportunities and needs in email communications with Analytical Leads
* Experience in online media industry, good understanding of SEM/Display advertising is a plus
* Ability to think analytically and generate data-driven advertising stories that help drive revenue
* Ability to set clear priorities, with very strong organizational, issue resolution, and decision-making skills required
* Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with analysis and interpretation of data, preferably relating to digital advertising
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Formulas, V-lookups, Pivot tables, Macros etc.)
* Proficiency in using tools such as SQL, PowerBI/Tableau, DAX for data extraction, manipulation and visualization to turn massive, dynamic datasets are a plus
* Working knowledge and familiarity with a combination of data manipulation and visualization tools such as Python, R, C#, PowerPivot etc. are a strong plus.
* Strong attention to detail and data precision
* Skilled at interpreting data and translating it into actio
* Experience of working in a complex, fast-pacing, multicultural organization are a plus
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.