Air Import CoOrdinators
£9 to £11
Air Import CoOrdinator – West London – 3 months (temp to perm) Contract – Full-Time – £9.15 – £11.44 Ltd Co / Umbrella
STR Group Services are working with a leading Logistics client based in West London and we are recruiting for an Air Import CoOrdinator on a 3 months (temp to perm) contract, on a Full-Time basis.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following experience and skills; Import customs and / or freight/shipping, Data inputting/data accuracy, Good administration experience and background in recent roles. Need to be on the ball, experienced in working with time driven KPI’s, Organised/methodical, have a logical approach, good at using initiative
* Simplified customs entry – data inputting
* Milestone reporting – confirming when freight has landed, when delivered etc
* Reviewing shipments – entering exception codes if KPI’s not met
* Working on Ceva Now – time sensitive import coordination which relates to freight coordination to include – once freight has cleared customs adding to the manifest, calling airlines to coordinate, liaison with warehouse and transport and applying logic to time sensitive deliveries.
* 50 timed deliveries per day so ability to be organized and work to time pressure a must
Pay for this position is £9.15 to £11.44, Per Hour – Ltd Co / Umbrella
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Louise Nixon on 02392 322364 or send your CV on email including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.