Advertising Account Coordinator – 109407-1
Advertising Account Coordinator – £26,000 per annum PAYE – 12 Month Contract – London Paddington
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires an Account Coordinator to support Account Managers and Account Executives by triaging, assigning and resolving ticket requests received through internal stakeholders, serving as a point of contact to resolve client and stakeholder escalations related to bulk implementation of search optimizations and feature adoption.
This position is focused on consistent execution excellence, compliance and works collaboratively to solve problems. Success measures include task quality and accuracy, stakeholder satisfaction and performance to SLA.
* Processing individual and bulk files of uploads, imports, or campaign changes to their Advertising using various internal tools.
* Adding, updating or removing components of advertising account (associations, exclusions, removals, etc. of keywords, audiences, campaigns, ads, etc.)
* Auditing of their Advertising account file in comparison to third party account file to identify parity gaps across account structure.
* Processing of customer Google account via the Google Import tool
* Navigate their Advertising UI to QA and verify accuracy of uploads/imports/campaign changes performed.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Willingness/Interest to work in an operations/ticket-based environment
* Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
* Positive and creative ‘can do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
* Self-motivated and willing to contribute ideas
* Fluency in English
* Experienced using Excel to analyse information, including data manipulation, VLookups, creating and using pivot tables, and data analysis
* Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook, Word, PPT)
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.