Administrator – London – 3-month contract – £15p/h (Umbrella)
To provide an efficient and customer focussed administrative support service to the team/department to ensure effective service delivery is achieved and maintained.
– To undertake all administrative and general office duties required for both internal and external purposes
– To ensure the provision of excellent customer service to all stakeholders in order to maximise customer satisfaction
– To produce correspondence in accordance with the departments standard procedures to a high level of accuracy
– To manage, maintain, and develop departmental records on both manual and electronic systems ensuring that the information/data is accurate, up-to date and easily accessible
– To respond to routine enquiries (received by telephone, email, letter, fax or face-to face) from customers or re-direct as appropriate ensuring a timely and customer focussed response is provided
– Intermediate level computer literacy in Microsoft Office packages
– Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
– Willingness to take ownership of own work and ability to work autonomously and pro-actively
– Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Adhyne Diaz at STR Group on 02392 322343 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.