Administration Assistant – Canterbury – 12-week Contract – Full-Time – £8.21 p/hr
STR Group Services are working with a leading client based in Canterbury and we are recruiting for an Administration Assistant on a 12-week contract, on a Full-Time basis.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following experience and skills;
* Ability to minute take
* Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
* Ability to communicate with, co-ordinate and liaise with a multidisciplinary team
* Ability to remain calm in a busy environment whilst working under pressure
* Able to make judgements involving facts or situations requiring some analysis
* Data entry, text processing, storage of data, numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to undertake surveys and audits as necessary to own work
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to use own initiative
* Good interpersonal skills
* Experience of a range of administration/secretarial procedures and practices with a base level of theoretical knowledge
* Experience of working for and within a team
* Previous experience working within a busy administrative environment
Our public sector client is currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to come help them on a short-term interim basis. This will be by working in a team based administrative service providing support for each other and ensuring continuity of service and to act as a point of liaison between Management, other staff and contractors.
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Nisha Khan on 02392314793 or send your CV on email including a cover letter to email@example.com.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.